Sunday, January 1, 2012

NEW YEAR!!!!! (:

Well, it's been almost 6 months since I've written anything on here. wow. lol.
A lot of things have changed since my last post, at least personally wise...Josh and I are no longer together. :/ We actually haven't been since August, but we still hang out a lot, and I think if he would get his head out of his butt, we could get back together and have a beautiful thing. But,until he learns a few things about having a true relationship with somebody, that's not going to happen. So, for now, I'm content just having him around....for now..we'll see how long this lasts.

I started talking to a few different people, 2 of them constantly pretty much blow me off. The other one told me that he was only wasting his time with me. I mean...at least he decided to be honest with me now, rather than 6 months down the road...right? Butt, it's cool, because his "girlfriend" for all intensive purposes is certifiably crazy, like, legit. haha.

Morgan is now 22 months old!! She's growing up wayy tooo fast! It's sort of bittersweet. She had a really nice Christmas and enjoys all of her presents! Hmm, I'm in the process of getting a job. I've put an application in at the nursing home, working as a CNA. I had a meeting with the DON Friday, she sounded very positive about hiring me. Now they just have to run a background check, which could take up to 3 weeks. I was hoping to get a job before Morgan's 2nd birthday, but that doesn't seem too promising. I'm excited to get a job though, even if it is taking care of elderly mean and women. They're actually a lot of fun, most of them. They say funny things, most of them are very happy as well. They can really brighten your day if you have enough patience to let them.

6 more months until I graduate!! I'm glad I decided to stay in school. I was actually going to drop out for a brief period, but I didn't. I'm glad. I realize that I would have died of boredom sitting here at my house all day. Granted, I have Morgan, but it's nice to have a break away from her sometimes. Her "father" (in lack of a better word) still isn't in the picture, he visited her twice, which I'm not going to say I dislike that. Because I don't, she deserves a chance at having a father in her life, granted, I don't believe he deserves the chance, because he has already blown it in my eyes, but yeah. He had his chance to be here, and he blew it, so la tee dah. haha.

I was reading through my last blog and I had said something about marrying Josh, and to be honest, I could still see myself doing that. Maybe. I know it sounds crazy, but the way things were in the beginning, by now I thought that I would be engaged, planning a wedding, preparing to move in with Josh, but wow, none of that is happening..But, I can't say I'm disappointed about that either. lol Okay, maybe jus a little bit.

Well, I dyed my hair..again..haha. It's still a little bit red, but it's for real, almost black, it was supposed to be a chestnut color....which was lighter than what it previously has been, but it turned out really dark brown. I like it (: And, Josh says he likes it too, which is perhaps the nicest thing he's ever said to me. haha. jkkk

But, I think that's enough for now, hope you enjoyed the update. bye nowww!!! :DD

1 comment:

  1. Ayla, you are a beautiful young lady, I am so proud to be your momma Deb, Sometimes it is very painful to see you and talk to you because it reminds me of all the times you spent with Aly, it breaks my heart...........I will always be there for you!

    ReplyDelete