bahahha
"Can I bite you?"
"...If you want to." Nathan
"Your wenis?"
"Um...I guess, if you want to." Nathan
"Nathan, you have a big wenis."
lmao love my fourth period. haha, so i showed mrs singleton all of my blogs, s he didnt read them, hopefully she doesn't she'll think I'm a nut case...hahha, most people prolly already think that.
Friday was the last official days for seniors. So it was Calvin's last day, we sat and talked all during fourth period. I'm gonna miss him. He gave me a hug before he left..and I cried a little. I know, I'm such a baby. I told him we could still hang out sometime...but he played it like he was gonna be too busy this whole summer with basic training, which i know he will be, but he'll be back eventually, but he doesn't wanna hang out with me I don't think. But I'll survive.
I still have Tyler. I love that boy so much, he already wrote plans up for a house for us...but I"m still kinda like....uhh....tyler...slow down a little bit....
but yeah, it's a dream i guess, but its almost lunch, so ill have to write on here more later. I love tanya too :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment