I haven't written a blog in like 50 million years :D
My life has been a little exciting lately....well...kind of. Lets see, Morgan is three months old now, she has beguan to roll over and giggle. The first time she giggled we were in the Yukon coming home from soccer practice. Alyssa and I were both in the back seat attempting to get Morgan to stop crying. She finally stopped and started giggling!! It was so cute!! I teared up a little bit :D I know, I'm such a girl :D lol She also got her ears peirced. They are so cute, but we had to go through a lot of crap to get them done. We were at the mall in Clarksburg and went into Icing, By Claire's. They asked how old she was, I said three months, which I lied cause I knew they wouldnt do it unless she was three months old, she was only lacking like three days..but still...Then they asked me if I was her mother and of course I said yes, the woman behind the counter said "you're not eighteen are you?"
And I said no why, and then she told me that I coulnd't sign for her to get her ears peirced because I'm not 18. Even though I am her mother, I cant sign for her. Which I personally think is a bunch of crap considering I can sign for her to get shots, I HAVE to sign for her to get her medical treatments, but I cant sign for her to get her ears peirced!!! I think it's a bunch of crap. But like my mother always says, "there's more than one way to skin a cat" Maenaing there are ways around getting things done. So we went to Wal-Mart and told them that my mom was Morgan's mom. The woman so didn't believe her, but she couldn't prove her wrong considering she only had her word to go by. So we got her ears peirced, they are so cute!! she got little diamonds, the diamonds themselves are fake, but the gold is 24 ct. We're starting her out young!! :D I know that when she grows up she is gonna be so spoiled, well, she already is :) She has a few outfits that she has never worn and prolly never will cause she grew out of them too quickly. She has tons of clothes still.
Let's see, with the boyfriend, I am still dating Tyler, we had a down time for about 3 days, but we worked everything out. I would just love to beat that girl up still. I hate when stupid little girls try to mess things up. But she, Tyler, Dottie, and a few other people begged me not to do it, then I had to set in the office the day I was gonna get her. But I told her that if I so much as heard tell that she spoke his name then I would get her, and she knows that I am serious too. :)
The other day Tyler was over at the house, I was gonna clip Morgan's finger nails, he said that he would do it for me. I am so afraid to do it, I hate doing it. I'm afraid I'll catch her finger or something. But anyways, he was doing it and he acccidentally got her thumb!! He felt soo bad, he said hes never gonna clip another fingernail in his life, but I just kept telling him that it wasn't his fault, things happen. She didn't even cry, she's a beast. :) Just like her momma :)
Tyler is sucha great boyfriend. He takes up for me and I love it. The other day at a soccer game one of the boys from the other team looked at me and said "Eli needs a date to prom next year" I said "I have a boyfriend" And Tyler looked at him and said "he can have a date with my fist" and he was dead serious. I love that boy so much. My new theme song is "Wrong Baby Wrong" by Martina McBride. I love that song, it definitely sums up the whole Calvin breakup for me, about moving on and stuff. I thought that I would never get over him, but I have. I've completely moved on, but he doesn't make anything better by telling Tanya that he still loves me but things could never be the same between us. And yeah, part of me hates that, but I am so happy with Tyler. His familay loves both me and Morgan. They accept us so well. Calvin's family would never do that! And with me having Morgan, I can't date someone whose family doesn't accept me. My parents even like Tyler. They let him stay at the house alll the time. They actually like Ty better than Calvin because he's more "down to earth" I guess you culd say. With Calvin I felt like I had to be more than what I am, because of the kind of people he hangs out with and that kinda stuff. But with Tyler, it's not like that. I love it! I love him. I swear, I am gonna marry him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment