Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wonderful :)

So, yesterday was another wonderful evening with the boyfriend. It was amazing, even though we didn't really do anything. Let's see, when he first got here, neither of my parents were home, just my aunt, so he came in and stood in the doorway. I said, "You can set down, Tyler." He said no he wasn't allowed because my parents weren't home. Although my mom had already told my aunt that it was okay for him to be here, seeing as she would be home soon after. Anyways, since he 'wasn't allowed' to set down, we went outside. I carried Morgan out so that Katie--Tyler's sister could see her, and I met Katie's boyfriend Doug. We just stood out there and talked and hung out until my mom got home. She brought chicken home for dinner, so I grabbed a piece of that to eat, and I dropped it in the floor, so my dog, Major, decided that he would swallow it whole. It was funny. After my dad got home we all piled in the Yukon to go to Phyllis's house, a woman my mom knows, to go get a bed. Tyler helped carry it, actually, Tyler and I carried most everything yesterday. He was big help though, it was easier moving stuff with him than it would have been with my dad cause my dad gets all pissy over stuff. Phyllis lives on a hill, so when I got out of the car with Morgan, Tyler took her from me so that I wouldn't drop her, or fall with her. He's so sweet. Then we came home.

We sat here at the computer for a while, sat in the swing in the side yard, then my little sister decided that she wanted him to show her that he could flip on the soccer ball. So we went to the front yard and played. We have such a fun relationship. I'm glad that we don't have to be so serious. When it got dark we took a blanket outside and laid on the hill and squawked at cars. It was fun to scare people. Tyler and I played in the road, and two guys on a four wheeler went by and asked us if we needed help with something.
Then when my sister finally went in side we just laid on the blanket in the grass and looked at the stars. We even saw a shooting star!! It was neat, considering I had never seen one before, and it was kinda romantic, not gonna lie. And yes, of course I made a wish :D The power went off while we were outside, we thought that my mom had shut the porch light off because it flashed, but it was the power. When we came back inside my house we got back on the computer, and made him a myspace :P He's now my top friend :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment