So, Tyler came over the sevening, and he just left. I miss him already, I had a great evening with him, and we didn't even do anything, we just sat around my house and chilled. I really had a lot of fun though.
Let's see, we got home and sat on the couch for a little bit. Then when Morgan woke up I picked her up out of her swing. Jug was here visiting my dad about stuff for the fire department, well, after Jug left Daddy told Tyler that he had to have a discussion with him. He told him that he wanted him to treat me right and as long as he did then they would get along. They walked a little bit about Morgan and how it wasn't his job to be her daddy. My dad told him that he [tyler] didn't know just how ok he was with us dating. I'm glad that we have both mine and his parents approval. We ate dinner, and sat in the kitchen for an hour and just talked, about everything. We went outside and sat for a little bit in the swing, then Morgan woke up and was crying, so I came back in to take care of her. She decided that she was hungry after all once we left the computer desk and went to the couch. I hollered at Rhaynin and asked her to bring me Morgan's bottle off the desk. Tyler got up from the couch and went and got it for me. It was so sweet. He is the best boyfriend ever...for now...of course I thought that about Calvin also.
Anyways, at one point in the evening we were setting here at my computer and I had Morgan on my lap. Daddy needed me for something in the living room, so when I got up Tyler put his arms out for me to give her to him. oh, this is just so sweet to me. I mean, it's not his job to do that, but I'm really glad that he accepts her the way he does.
My mom took Morgan after having me fix her a cereal bottle and Tyler and I went back to setting in the swing outside. We sat out there for like an hour or so, then my sister came out and said that my mom said it was time to come inside, which was fine with me. So then we came back in and sat back down at the computer and then his sister came to pick him up. I wish he could have stayed longer. I really enjoyed the sevening even though we didn't do anything.
This week we have Spring Break, so I won't get to see him everyday, but at least I'll get to see him Tuesday and Thursday evening, who knows, maybe we can work something out for during the day one day, if my mom doesn't work. :)
Tyler said that a couple people have been giving him a little hell about us, but he wouldn't tell me who they were. He said they have written him notes asking me why he's dating me and he tells them because he cares about me. :)
I've liked this boy since I was in 8th grade, and now we're finally together. I love it. :)
Even while Calvin and I were together we would talk, I mean, not about dating or anything, but we were still friends. It's not that way with Andre though, he's not talking to me again, playing the same game he did with Calvin. Although, this time it is a little different: I knew that Andre liked me this time, he told me. I told him straight up though that I could't date him, I even told him the reason why. But now he's not talking to me, oh well though. His loss, not mine. :)
ily <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment