Friday, April 2, 2010

Tyler :)

So, tuesday, March 30, I got a new boyfriend. :) His name is Tyler Scott Coleman. :) He plays on my soccer team, my parents both like him, his parents like me, and our parents know each other so it works. Tyler told me that he was gonna ask me out on Monday, but then that changed to Tuesday. I was walking through the hallway after seventh period and he yelled for me. I said "what do you want?" He said that he wanted a hug and I said why, you're not my boyfriend. He said, "well, I could be." And I said, but you're not. He asked me if I wanted him to be, and I told him only if he wanted to be, and he said he wanted to be, so that's how it began. I've liked this boy for about 2 years now, and he's finally my boyfriend, which makes me super happyyyyy :)

He's coming over tonight, and will be there until 10 or so, he's riding the bus home with me and his parents are gonna come pick him up. I don't know what we'll do. probably just set around my hosue and chill, but that's okay. At least I'll get ot hang out with him. Last night at soccer practice I asked him if it bothered him, or if it was weird to him that I had a baby, and he said that if it bothered him then he wouldn't be dating me. I told him that as my boyfriend I didn't want him to think that it was his job to be Morgan's daddy, but he said that as my boyfirned, he would want to, and I really liked that, but at the same time I was kinda thinking...um...going a little too fast...lol I asked him how his parents felt about it and he said that his parents were fine, he said that his dad told him that if anyone said anything negative to him or me to pop 'em one. lol And I really think that Tyler would. He's a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment