Well, I decided against going to prom with Stevie. Instead I'm gonna stay homse and hang out with Tyler that night :)
My reason...well, Tyler told me that Stevie asked him the other night how he would feel is he f*cked me. So, I'm not gonna go if that's all he wants. So I'm not gonna go with him Tyler didn't tel me not to go, he didn't even ask me not to go. He just told me what he said, and I told him that I wasn't gonna go with him, he told me that he still wanted me to go, but i told him that we would hang out that night. If he had told me not to go with Stevie, that would have given me more incentive to go, so I prolly would have. lol I'm not gonna let a boy control my life. hah. Hmm, Tyler wants me to go to the movies with him, his sister Katie and Doug, Katie's boyfriend, but I doubt my parents will let me, Tyler is gonna ask my dad though. I hope he does, I mean, it's not like we're gonna be doing it. I already told Tyler we weren't going to and he's fine with that. I'm not having sex again with anyone until I have a ring on my finger--my left hand ring finger that is. haha. Tyler might come over Wednesday, I hope so. If he comes over, he'll go to church with us, which will be good for him. I'll get to see him tomorrow during soccer practice, but that's only for two hours, and I won't get to hang out with him that much.
We have to run a mile and a half tomorrow at soccer, and they are gonna time us. I'm probably gonna have one of the slowest times. But oh well, I feel like I'm doing pretty good for just having a baby 8 weeks ago.
Marissa and her mom came over to see me and Morgan. Marissa and I aren't great friends, but we're gonna be better friends soon. Her mom seems cool, kinda crazy, but cool. They brought Morgan 4 outfits. They are all so cute!!
She is growing out of her 0-3 months clothes. Most all of her sleepers are too small for her now. right now she only has one 3-6 months sleeper that fits real good. its so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! And she's only 7 weeks old!!!
well, I'm gonna have to get off here and go find something to eat. I'm kinda hungry! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment