Friday, March 19, 2010

boys :)...again..haha

boys are stupid :)
haha...not really, well most of them are..lol
yesterday i got in an argument with ryan, we're not friends anymore because I finally told him how annoying i found his prescence to be. :)
so he told me how immature i was and how nobody really liked me and how I wasn't all that. But he's stupid, and I hate him, and I'm glad to finally have him out of my life :)

More boys. Jaylin texted me yesterday and told me he missed me, but I don't care. Tanya's boyfriend is being a jerk to her so I'm gonna break up with him for her :)
She tells me I'm not going to, but I'm gonna :) If he wants to be a jerk to someone, he can be a jerk to me when I break up with him for her :)

So there is a few boys that I kinda like...but..I dont think that any of them is gonna go anywhere.., not like I care too much though..I have other things to focus my attention on.

Soccer starts next week!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait, I'm gonna go all out, because I wanna get better, and I wanna lose a few more pounds and look better for Summer :)

I skyped Alyssa yesterday during lunch. I got to see Morgan :)
I could talk to them too, becasue Mrs. Singleton let me use her headphones nad mike. Alyssa said that after I wuit talking to them, Morgan cried all afternoon!! :(
I"m gonna skype her again today during lunch, and then I get to go home early because today is only half a day. So I'm pretty happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment