So yesterday I decided to make a bold decision and get a new boyfriend :)
His name is Jaylin. He seems really sweet, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
My mom thinks that I'm only dating him to make Calvin jealous, but she's wrong. I really like Jaylin, I'm dating him because I want to. Not to make Calvin jealous and try to get him back, because I have accepted the fact that that will never happen. So as a strong, independent woman, I've moved on :) Jaylin is really sweet, and I can't wait until we can hang out together. Hopefully next weekend we will be able to. We can't this weekend because of the baby shower, and he is going to Morgantown to see his brother. But hopefully we can work something out for next weekend. :)
I'm actually hoping that my mom might let me go to the movies with him..but idk..I'm not sure she approves because of the reason she thinks I'm dating him. But she's wrong, and she'll see that in time, if she gives it a chance. :)
My baby shower is Saturday. I'm excited to see all my friends that are coming. :) Tim is comig, which really makes me happy, he's super excited :) He just wants to see Morgan. Tori can't come because she is going to Chicago..Jessie is gonna be in Ohio :( But Tanya is coming, as far as she knows :) I really hope that Sydney and Cassidy get to come. Sydney got to see & hold Morgan the other day at Kroger, but Cassidy hasn't seen her yet. :(
I can't wait until I go back to school Monday, I really miss all my friends. I'm gonna miss Morgan so much though, I might cry while at school. lol. But I should be able to get Alyssa's twitter updates on my phone throughout the day--I told her to update often so I would know how Morgan was doing. lol. I guess I'm already and overprotective mother. lmao.
welp, bedtime for me :) goodnight people who read my blog :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment