Wednesday, March 3, 2010

boys :)

so, my new motto for when it comes to boys is "don't chase 'em, replace 'em."

I've finally brought myself to accept the fact that me and Calvin are over, forever, we're not getting back together anytime in the future, so why let myself be heartbroken over him, and live in misery..? So, I've decided to move on. right now :)
I'm actually talking to this one boy--Jaylin, I like him a lot, he seems really sweet, but I'm not sure how it's gonna go. Seeing as, he is my best friend's ex-boyfriend, but I don't think she would mind if I dated him...but we'll see. If not him, I'll get a different guy. I actually like a few people, but we'll see where things go. What really made me decide to get over Calvin and move on like this, was the fact that he didn't so much as even wave to me the other day when i went up to Mrs. Singleton's room to get my things. He didn't say anything to me until I said "hey" to him, so to me, that says that he is ready for me to move on be happy again. I hope he's ready too though. :)

I went to church the sevening. I actually feel better after going. It was really good to see everyone. I haven't seen most of my friends for 3 weeks. I seen Zack :) He gave me a greatt big hug :) JC even gave me a hug :) I miss JC, we used to greatt friends, but somoehow we grew apart I guess, but he gave me a hug :) && I loved that :) I miss all my friends. I can't wait till I go back to school Monday, even though I 'm really gonna miss Morgie :) lol

Alyssa and I took TONS of pictures of her the other day, and we had a headband on her. we left it on her head all day. I think that it gave her a headache, because she started fussing and nothing would help her, so my mom took her and held her for a while, and she finally went to sleep, then my mom took the headband off and said that may be the problem...I think it might of been :( So then I felt kinda bad. lol
I feel like I'm a pretty good mommy, but I'm still learning, and when I'm older and have another baby, I'll learn even more, because each baby is different, and they are all learning experiences. :)

We're having Morgan's baby shower this Saturday. Some of my friends are coming that I haven't seen, so I'm excited. I'm just excited to see everyone. I liked church tonight, because not only did I enjoy it, but it got me out of the house. I really hare being locked up in this house. But with Alyssa being here the past couple days things seemed different. It was like it used to be. Just me and her. Not me har and Morgan (not that I don't love Morgan). Not her and her college friends--just us. And I've missed that. I guess that when she was in college she grew up a little bit, and I didn't so for me she was different, but now that she's home with me, we're just as close as ever and doing the same old crazy things :) Like the other night, we decided to build a snowman, and an igloo. The snowman was a success.....sorta...other than it being the most hideous snowman in the world. d: The igloo, not so well, we built up a wall for it that is like....2 feet high..but we don't have enough snow, since it's all melting. We are crazy, we shoveled 3 wheel barrels full into my yard to built our snowman and igloo. I can't wait till summer :) It's gonna be epic, the best summer EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment