Tomorrow is the first day of March :) Only 22 days until my birthday :)
I never realized how lucky i was to have parents like mine until after Morgan was born. They are such a great support system to both me and Morgan. If it wasn't for my parents then I wouldn't be able to go to school, I would have to get a job to be able to take care of Morgan, but they help me. I am very grateful to have them. Some girls in my situation aren't so lucky as to have support like I do.
I'm really grateful for Mommy. Last night when Morgan was crying, and nothing would help her, my mom held her and got her to calm down. And she helps me out, by telling me certain things to do and how to do things. Daddy is also just as helpful. He takes her in the mornings so that I can get her a bottle fixed and what not. He really loves to cart her around also. Yesterday at Wal-Mart he carried her around while my mom and I got stuff and him and Rhaynin got stuff, he wanted her to be with him.
Eventually I plan to get a job, and give my parents some money to kind of repay them for all the help they give me now. I can't get a job yet because I haven't turned 16, but maybe this summer I'll get a job and be able to buy Morgan things. Right now I'm working on saving money that way I can buy Morgan cute little outfits when I find one, and my mom doesn't have to pay for it.
Next weekend we're having a baby shower for my friends and family to come too. Then I'm going back to school next Monday the 8th. :) I'm excited to go back to school to see all my friends and not be closed up in my house. I know that I'm gonna miss Morgan while I'm at school, and she's here at home with Alyssa, but I'll be alright. My doctor said that I could go back to school as soon as I felt I was able to, I want to go this week, but my mom wants me to stay home with Morgan another week to be sure that I have bonded with her. I don't think that has been a problem for me. lol. And she recognizes my voice, when I talk she turns her head towards my voice. :) I really love her so much.
I know that I shouldn't have had her at fifteen, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. All the pain of labor without and epidural was worth it. I'm not saying that I wanna have another baby anytime soon, because I DON'T!!! But, I really do love Morgan and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. When she grows up and looks back on her life, I hope that she will remember having a good, fun life, and will think of me as a good mother. Just like I do mine. I don't know what I would do without my mom. I know that I may have disappointed her in my life a time or two, but I really love her, and I know that she still loves me, and for that I am really grateful. If I didn't have my mom I don't know what I would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment