Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010 (number 2)

La tee dah....let's see, what's going on?
Well, my best friend Alyssa is going to come back home :) I'm kinda happy, because she'll be able to spend more time with me, and she's kinda happy because of that, and she won't be in school. But under the circumstances, it
s not exactly the best right now.. But at least we'll get to spend more time with each other, since she went off to college in August, we have hardly got to spend any time together. We spent a few days together during her Christmas Break, and she has been here a few nights, but other than that, we haven't got to hang out at all. And I miss her..I love her so much :) lol

My mom seems to think that the baby will be born next weekend, because the moon is going to change then, but i really don't know. All I know is, that I DON'T want ANY part of it happening at school. I wanna be at home, or even in the vehicle..lol when it happens, because for something like that to happen at school, would be so embarrassing. And I don't need anymore of that. I think being fat and pregnant at 15, and still in high school is enough embarrassment for one person to have to deal with. Today during 7th period, Jessica and Brittany we're joking around and told me that if I went into labor while at school, during 7th period, then they would just run everyone out of the room, and shove everything off Mrs. White's desk and they would deliver the baby. They are INSANE!!! I wouldn't trust them to give me stitches, let alone help me with child birth...lol. They are really excited for the baby to be born. And that kind of helps me to be okay.

Part of me wishes that Calvin would be a little happier for me, but every time I say anything about the baby he seems to get really upset, he doesn't talk and he just kinda...sets there..and that upsets me..My younger sister Rhaynin is really getting on my nerves a lot lately also. She got grounded because she got kicked ot of school, so she has to clean the house and do all that fun stuff. She hasn't done any of her chores at all this week, and with us having 6 dogs..the floor gets kinda dirty. So the sevening I swept the floor in the dining room a little bit and told her that I didn't mind helping her a little bit, but I would NOT clean the bedroom, at all. Because for the simple reason, the last time it got cleaned, I cleaned it. 100% clean. And she didn't help do anything. She has piles of clothes in the floor and her bed is piled full of clothes, and she told me to clean it up. I'm not doing it! She gets mad because my dad yells at her for not doing her chores, but she doesn't offer to do any of them, it would be different if she actually made half an effort to do anything, but she is too lazy and whiny about everything. She completely refused to dust a shelf that my mom told her needed dusted, and her reason for it was that she doesn't want to get in trouble for breaking something. She whines all the time. Anytime anyone says something to her, we are either bossing her, trying to start an argument, or being mean to her. I think all she knows how to do is whine about stuff. She's too lazy to even rinse the dishes off and put them in the dishwasher so that they can be cleaned right. She doesn't even have to hand wash them, and she still cries and whines about cleaning the kitchen. She doesn't wipe the counters off.

I need to start working on My "Lord of the Flies" project. It's the book that we are currently reading in English class and for my project I'm going to create a game board. I have to make it just like a regular game and I can't use commercial game pieces for it. Everything has to be original. It's a trivia game and we can use the questions off of our study guides, so it's going to be easy. And plus, I like to be creative. so I can do this :) And It's not due until March 5th, so I'll have time to do it, even if I'm not in school. I know that the baby will be born before then. And I'll be home, with her for a little while so I'll have time to do it, even though I'll have a baby to deal with. I mean, it's not like I'll have to be carrying her around 24/7, but I have a feeling that she will be held a lot. lol

Well, I'm going to bed so that I can get up in te morning and take a shower, and possibly eat something that's halfway edible for breakfast instead of nasty school food :)

Goodnight world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment