Today has been an overall pretty good day. Well, for me anyways.. Today actually makes 2 years since my grandma on my mom's side died. I miss her so much, but this year has been better than last year. My mom said that she wold almost have liked to see the baby born today, to turn a negative into a positive...well kinda..based on the way we remember February 4th. It would make it a happier day.
I spent lunch with Calvin again today, well most of it. He came and set on the bench like he does everyday after he finishes eating lunch in the cafeteria. And I was honestly okay. It was great setting with him and just being around him. I didn't feel upset about us not being boyfriend and girlfriend. So I think I may just be okay. We actually took a few pictures together on my cell phone, which I'm glad, because I now have a background on my phone rather than one of the ones that come on the phone. I really enjoy looking at pics of us together, you can really tell how happy we are. Everyone keeps saying that we should just be together, cause it's like we are anyways. We are always together, we talk on the phone, hopefully he'll be able to come over to the house, we hang out at school, the only thing we don't do is kiss and hold hands. But I think I may be okay.
I might write more later, gotta go now, because I'm in 8th Period Biology Class, and the bell to go home is about to ring :)
Good bye for now :)
I'm back now! It's 5:45 in the evening now. I'm setting here at the house listening to me dad argue with the cell phone company..oh the joy of modern technology :) lol.
To me today has really been great. Haha, the smorning on the intercom, they wish people happy birthdays every morning, someone went to the office and wrote for them to wish "Happy Birthday to Mike Hunt, from Ben Dover". It was so funny. Everybody just busted out laughing. It actually took me a little bit to get the Mike Hunt part..lol...I'm a bit slow sometimes..lol.
My grandma had to go to the hospital for a possible stroke the sevening. I hope that she will be okay. Right now they're running tests on her and stuff, and they're gonna keep her over night I guess. My mo is going to go visit her for a few minutes in a little while, I might go with her.
A couple of my friends have been asking me if I'm scared to have a baby. Of course I am scared, I'm actually terrified. I have never been through something like this, and to be going through it at such a young age probably doesn't help matters. But I know that I have plenty of support from my family and friends.
Time for me to go, I'll write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment