Today has been a pretty good day so far. I haven't got to talk to Calvin yet, hopefully I'll get to before I go to bed, so that I can find something out, about, where we are in our "relationship". He said that he was going to talk to him mom about it, and he wasn't sure what she would say, but it's whatever I guess. I just hope that we can be "us" again. It's weird not being "me and Calvin". Everyone else says the same thing. Everyone seems to think that we are perfect for each other.That makes me really happy to hear that from other people, because I feel the same way :) I just hope that he doesn't allow what his mom thinks to stop him from making his own decision about us.
I got really mad today when I went into my bedroom and seen that my sister had read a note that I had written to Calvin. She probably would have lied about it except for the fact I told her I already knew that she had read it. It was unfolded and laying on my dresser, she claims that it was in the floor, but I know that it wasn't. It was folded up in my caboodle box full of makeup. And when I went to get my clothes to take a shower, it was laying there unfolded. She said that she found it, and her and my mom read it. She said Mommy gave her permission, but I know better than that. It makes me angry that either of them read it, seeing as it's really none of their business what I write to Calvin. And it's especially not Rhaynin's. It's one thing for my mother to read it, it's a whole nother thing for Rhaynin to read it.
Rhaynin keeps getting on my nerves talking about all this stuff that I need to do for Morgan, she doesn't know anything about taking care of a baby, and she is trying to tell me how I will need to do it. I know that I don't know EVERYTHING about a baby, but I know a heck of a lot more than her. I can't use the excuse that I don't know how to take care of a baby, seeing as my mom done daycare, in our home for ten years. I was raised around babies, even newborns, I think the youngest one was about 2 weeks old when she started coming here. So I was always around babies.
She's kinda like my neighbor, except for the neighbor is worse. She has never had any kids of her own, and she tries to tell my mom how to raise us, and how to do things. She comes over here and throws off on us, She tries to tell me how to wear my makeup. Once she brought a pic of Farrah Fawcett over here and told me I should put my make up on like that. I mean, she was a beautiful woman, but I'm not trying to look like her. She just gets really annoying. My mom said it won't do her too much good if she comes over and says something about me, or to me about Morgan. It probably wouldn't do her too good to say something to me especially, because she knows that I'll say something to her, and it won't be very nice. I've said some mean things to her before for saying things to me. So it won't be smart of her to say anything to me.
The superbowl is on, and my dad's watching it. I guess he made bets on it. I don't understand why people get so hyped up about the super bowl, or even football for that matter. I really don't care about it at all. Actually I don't care about hardly any sports and I definitely don't get fired up like people do about them. I like to watch soccer on TV sometimes...but I don't follow any teams, and I don't get excited when the games are on. I just love to play it <3. I actually can't wait until soccer starts! We're gonna get a onesie made with Morgan's name on it, and the soccer logo on it, who knows, possibly my name and number also. I don't really know for sure. I told my mom that I wanted to get Morgan a pair of baby cleets, but she said not until next year. She'd look so cute with cleets, and shin gaurds and a soccer outfit on. :)
Well, I'm kinda tired of doing this, I may write more later :)
bye, for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment