Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010

I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. lol
So, here's what's been going on.
Last Friday (Feb. 12.) Morgan was born at 7:20 am. She weighed 6lbs. 12oz. and was 20in. long.
I started having contractions at 1:15 in the morning so i went upstairs and told my mom and we started getting ready to leave to go to the hospital. We left the house around 2:30am, and got to the hospital in Clarksburg at 4 in the morning. It was snowing--really bad :) lol

I texted Calvin and Alyssa just to let them know that i was going to the hospital. When Calvin got my text it woke him up, which is weird, cause sometimes, even if I call him he doesn't wake up. But he woke up and was like "OMG" I told him not to worry about me that he knew I would be ok. He said that he would pray for me, which really made me happy. Alyssa never did text me back, but she called my mom's cell phone around 5am and they we're coming to the hospital. Alyssa said for some reason she woke up at 5 and looked at her phone and seen my text, she called Rhaynin, here at my house, and then went and woke her mom up and aid "Ayla's at the hospital having the baby." Her mom asked her if they were going Alyssa was just like yeah!
So then they got there 30 minutes after Morgan was born.

When I first held Morgan all I could do was cry. I was just so overwhelmed at seeing her for the first time. It was really something amazing. The love you feel for a baby of your own is different than any other love you could ever feel. And it's really something amazing. :)

I ended up not having any pain medicine because I asked for it, the nurse said that she would go check and then came back and didn't say anything about it. So I asked again about an hour later, and she said it was already too late. So I was just thinking "FML". But it really wasn't that bad until about the last hour of it. My dad was there and held my hand. I was scared, but everything turned out okay. :) My mom said that it scared her when I was pushing because my face was so red. She said it was as red as my hair. lol. My baby doctor walked in just on time, because the one doctor they had didn't know anything at all. Dr. Rahimian walked in and about 2 minutes later Morgan was born. So, thank God for him.

My parents went out later in the day and got me some real food. It wasn't that good becasue it wasn't hot, but it was okay. It was better than the hospital food :p
When they came back in my room I had morgan in the bed with me and we were both asleep. My mom had to take a pic of that. lol. She took TONS of pictures.

&& I completely lost my train of thought, so I'll have to blog again later :) goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment