Thursday, June 3, 2010

bla bla bla bla

so im setting here in homeroon next to tyler, we had to do our scheduling today so we were all in the commons area alllllll dayyyy longgggg....It was boringggg, but I got to be with tyler all day. although, hw kind of upset me cause one of his friends said something and i didnt find it very funny, but Tyler laughed, and it upset me that he laughed, he shouldn't have laughed about it. What he said was rude.
But other than that my day has been pretty good. My stomach started cramping after I ate lunch, but I was starvinngggggggg, so it was worth it, I guess. hahaa.
I gave Tyler my notebook today, its filled with over a hundred pages. He's gonna read it all, I'm not sure how long it will take him to read it, hopefully not too long, cause I want it back eventually. I told him he could read it under a few conditions. 1)nobody else reads it. 2)he doesnt discuss whats in it with anyone but me. 3)I wanted some feedback from him on it.
It's my personal notebook that I write everything in, my thought, my daily schedule, my whole life, it's more personal than my blog.

I can't wait until this weekend, Ty gets to come over and stay, he'll be with me the whole day tomorrow and most of the weekend, I'm gonna miss him when school goes out, cause I won't get to see him everyday. :(
I love him so much, I love how he accepts me and Morgan, but I've talked about this 50 million times, so new topic....

I read Carissa's blog, it is wayyyy shorter than mine, like, one of my entries, is her entire blog, its crazyyyy lol. I love blogging, and reading other people's blogs. I like to know what's going on in people's lives. :D lol

But now I'm tired of typing, so bye :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on the whole "love reading other people's blogs"

    fyi, i blog-stalk you :p

    ReplyDelete