Some people just irk me. I hate the way a lot of people carry themselves, meaning the way they dress, the way they act towards other people, things like that can make a huge impression on a person.
I was just on facebook, and someone liked the little thing that says "they're called skinny jeans, not MAKE you skinny jeans" I rolled laughing almost. The girl that liked it is kinda fatt, and she wears jeans that would be too small for her. her legs aren't fatt, but her upper half is, and I hate it, it's dusgusting, she's annoying, and hardly no one likes her. But anyway...new topic...
So, Calvin met someone that he likes, her name is Hillary, she doesn't want to date, they are just friends right now, but I can tell that calvin wants it to be more. He asked me how I would feel about that. I told him that at this point in my life, I am happy, and if he went out with her and was happy, I would be happy for him, and I would be. I would be super happy for him. I am finally getting over him, and I think it would be great if he went out with that girl. She's his age, and she works at Kroger, so I think they would make a good match. lol I would be happy though.
Tyler was supposed to come over the sevening, but he didn't so I'm a little upset, but I'll get over it I guess. I'm so glad that the only thing wrong with his back is a pulled muscle, I really was worried about him. I was afraid he might have to have surgery, but its just a pulled muscle. I've recenlty been talking to Pat Mcginnis, he's a college soccer coach from AB. I'm actually looking at getting a scholarship to go and play soccer at AB. I will just have to build up my endurance and stuff, cause I suck at running, and they run a LOTTT each day. They run 6-8 miles each practice, so on two a days, that would be 12-16 miles. so I deff need to start running...like..soon. I have 2 years to build up my endurance so, we'll see how it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i soooo want to go to AB, too! i also just have to rack up those scholarships :p
ReplyDelete