So, it's been a while since I have blogged, so I guess it's time for an update, but first I must read what I have posted recently :DD
Okay, so, I have given up on the college scholarship to play soccer at AB, for Morgan. If I did that she would have to be in daycare a lott, and she doesn't like that. She has been so much happier since she is home everyday with me. She's actually turned into my girl since school is over, she was Nana's girl during school. The other night she was crying and throwing a fit, usually when she does that I give her to my mom, she can usually get her to calm down. So, I carried her tom my molm and she tok her for a few minutes and she couldn't get her to calm down, so she told me to come and get her. All she wanted was her mommy, me, that gave me a good feeling knowing that I can make everything better for her.
When we were busy rearranging furniture the other night she was fussing, so I took her to my mom, then my mom yelled for me to come get her, as soon as I walked into the room she stopped crying. She just wanted to be with me. That gives me a great feeling. I love her so much. I can't believe she's gonna be 5 months old soon.
We had a court hearing Wednesday, it went good. Morgan's "father" ordered DNA. So I guess that it will go from there. I know she is his baby though, there is no one else it could be, so I'm not worried. I'm not sure how long everything will take, hopefully not too long though..
I thought that Tyler was going to come over for a while today, but he didn't. His phone is out right now so I haven't talked to him. I wish I could though..
So my mom was cleaning out her closet upstairs and found some old tapes. She had one and it had my cousins on it, cousins I didn't even know existed. She told me their names and I said I am gonna go facebook them :D So I looked them up and my cousin Trever and I talked a little bit, he seemed really excited to hear from me. He said he remembered my brother Jonathon, but didn't know about us. So hopefully him and Josh--his brother can drive up here sometime and we can meet them :) I'm stoked!!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha My cousin I haven't seen since before my grandpa passed away almost ten years ago facebooked me, and I wondered who the weirdo was... hmm it was my dad's half sister's son, I forgot my dad even had a sister!
ReplyDelete