So Calvin says that he's going to join the military, I don't like it too well, but I guess it's a fact of life. The reason I don't like it is because I know that he won't be around AT ALL for a while, and I won't get to see him at all. And honestly. I do still wanna be friends with him. I liked our friendship that we had. I miss it. I don't want Tyler to go into the military either. He talks about going to the Air force occassionally, like Josh, but I don't want him to, that wouild involve him being gone for a longg time, coming hoe for two weeks, then leaving again. and I wouldn't get to be with him much at all, I would hate that. But if he does decided to do that, then I'll support him. I'll always support him in whatever he does, well, unless it's like something illegal like selling cocaine or shooting up. lol
Right now he has 3 different pain meds for his back, they called him the smorning to come back to the hospital for more x-rays, they don't really know what's wrong with it. They now think that it's something with his spine. I told him that his first mistake was going to Braxton Hospital. But actually, his first mistake was putting it off and not letting anyone know the extent of how bad it actually hurt. I don't like to see him in pain like that, it worries me. I'm afraid that he's going to have to have back surgery. :(
But on a better note, I saw him today, at pizza hut, we had a soccer thingy. I scrunched my hair, he told me I looked beautiful. I love hearing that, more than I like being told that I'm "hott", "sexy" and etc......... but yeah, time to go back to facebook, so goodnight people of blogspot, whom actually read my blog, I'll hit ya up later. lmao. I love me. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment