So Tyler stayed here all weekend. But, if I was his mother, I wouldn't have let him come over Saturday evening. We had our last soccer game Saturday against Shinntson--we lost, they play superrrr rough though, we had 2 players go to the hospital, and 5 hurt. Let's see, Luke had his collar bone separated, or his shoulder, something--he went to the hospital..Logan hurt his ankle, didn't go...Micheal busted his nose open like 50 million times. I got knocked down by a ball that Jess kicked that hit me right in the face, I cried, lol. And Ty went to the hospital after the game, he only played like tne minutes, most of which was in the back. His back has been hurt since the beginning of the season, he has put it off, and now it's finally to the point where something has to be done about it...They gave him pain medicine and he has to go to physical therapy.
The only thing that worries me about him taking those pain pills is the fact that they are sooo easy to get addicted to,....not that hes a druggy, but I know.
When Calvin got his teeth cut out in December he was on pain meds, and when he quit taking them after only a few days he started having small withdrawals from them.And also my brother did. I know what pills can do to a person, and it's not good. And I would hate for that to happen. I love that boy too much. He has to double up on both his math and english next year, cause he's lazy and doesn't do his work. He can do his work, he's just too lazy. I told him that if he wants to continue to date me then he needs to buckle down and do his work and pass.
He said something about Calvin the sevening when I was talking about the pain pills, he said he wished he had overdosed on them and died. I got up set and wanted to yell at him. I asked him why he was being so mean, when he never even knew Calvin. He said that he hates him because of what he did to me, and I told him he didn't physically hurt me, and he never did anything to him. And then he said that he was sorry and he didn't mean that. I was upset, so I ws crying a little bit, so he was upset about that. So he apologized and said that he didn't mean it and that he was sorry and he shouldn't have said that cause he knows I loved Calvin, and he thinks I still do....and bla bla bla.
My mom and I talk alot about all of this stuff, we pretty much talk a bout everything, and my mom says that with neither of us(me and Calvin) being completely over it, then neither of us will ever have a good relationship. And part of me thinks she is right, I mean, Tyler and I have a greatt relationship, it could be better at times, but I'm not complaining. But part of me still thinks about how it could be, and he told me the other day he wasn't happy either. I was Calvin's first girlfriend, and sometimes I still cry when I think about us. I hate it, cause I have a boyfriend, and I should be okay by now, considering Tyler and I have been together for over two months, and it's been four months since me and Calvin broke up. So why can't I just get over it?!!!
Anyways, im tired of writing, so bye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment