So, prom is coming up very shortly, and until yesterday, I didn't have a date.
Actually, Tuesday, Calvin told me that he was going to prom with Amber Mullins. And when he told me that I said "ew, I just threw up in my mouth."
I really hate this girl, she's annoying, and he knows how bad I hate her. It wouldn't bother me if he went to prom with someone that I didn't hate. But no, he has to go with Amber.
Well, Wednesday, Amber happened to be online the same time I was. So I imed her and acted like I didn't already know that her and Calvin were going to prom together. Then she finally told me. I kinda started being mean to her, and she didn't even realize it. She's so stupid, Alyssa and I hate her, and she thinks that we really like her!! I hate people like her!!! Anyways, she said that I had every right to be mad at her. I asked her how come she wasn't going to prom with her boyfriend Stevie and she said becasue Calvin asked her to go before her and Stevie got together. So I told her that I was gonna take Stevie to prom. and she was like, "oh you should, we could car pool" Ugh!! hello, new flash Amber, I'm being a total bitch to you!!!!! Well, she said that she wanted to go with Stevie, but didn't wanna hurt Calvin's feelings, but she was gonna talk to both of them about it. So Thursday she talked to them, she is still going with Calvin, and I'm going with her boyfriend :) I love me. I'm not doing it to just be a bitch, I'm also doing it to prove to Calvin that I don't need him in my life to have fun, and also, because I wanna go to prom. So now I am going. It might not have worked out exactly how I wanted it to, but it works out okay for me. So, I'm going to accomplish 3 things at once. I know that Calvin is gonna get jealous, but that's not gonna matter. As much as I love Calvin still, and I hate to say this, we are slowly drifting apart, and by the time comes when we 'meet up again' I'm afraid it's going to be too late. Actually, I am pretty sure that it's gonna be too late, becasue I am just fine with being friends now. It's just like it was before we dated, he seems happy, I am happy, so it works I guess. I can actually talk to him now without thinking about 'us'. I don't cry about him anymore and I don't wishe he would call me everyday. I guess you could say that it still hurts, it just hurts a little less. it really is getting easier for me.
I actually may be getting a new boyfriend soon. His name is Tyler. :)
my parents like him, he told his dad that he was gonna marry me--his dad told my dad that one. He's so cute, he's a year younger than me, but that doesn't really matter. he told me that his girlfriend kissed Andre--the black guy, and I said, well, I'm thinking about making him my boyfriend, he said "I'll kill him." I asked him why he even cared because he wasn't my boyfriend, and he couldnt control my life. Even if he were my boyfriend, he wouldn't control my life, that's not how it works in my relationships. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ayla did u really think that i didnt realize that u were trying to be a bitch to me the reason why i was acting as tho i didnt notice was because i didnt want to fight im tired of fighting with people its useless and time consuming but anyways im glad u told me about ur blog
ReplyDelete